- Job Search
- Residental Conveyancing Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor / Trainee Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
Legal 500 law firm providing a full range of legal services to clients including banks, property companies, care home operators, public and private companies, local and central government departments, NHS trusts and individuals.
Due to an exciting and developing workload they are looking to recruit a experienced Residential Property Solicitors or experienced Fee Earners looking for Training Contracts to join the team who will handle a caseload to include:
· House and flat, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold properties, registered and unregistered properties, mortgages and equity release, buy-to-let properties, help to buy, lettings, planning, new plot purchases and SDLT
· Solid academic record;
· Experienced conveyancer with experience dealing with a range of residential property matters
· The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise a busy conveyancing caseload and meet deadlines
· Have good communication skills and be a strong team player
· Possess extensive IT abilities
· Salary DOE
· You would be working with a team which offers a structured career development framework
· This firm is proud of its success in promoting and developing its lawyers and actively supports working parents
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, alternatively you can call Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like