- Job Search
- Residential Property Associate Partner
Associate Partner - South Manchester - 8+ Years PQE
We are working with a top Legal 500 ranked Property team in South Manchester. They have an exceptional reputation for Property work with clients nationwide. The partners in the team have either progressed within the firm or moved there from large international and national firms. The firm's culture is really well spoken of, and has a great staff retention rate and reasonable targets. This is not the type of role that will require you to give up your life.
· 8+ years PQE Residential Property Solicitor with experience handling a range of Property transactions
· Working closely with an experienced partner
· Work includes good quality transactions; freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, new build etc
· Assisting with the development of junior solicitors and paralegals
· Great salary up to £60k in a top regional firm
· Hybrid working
· Bonus scheme and great benefits package
· Good working hours with an importance placed on work/life balance
· Chance to develop reputation and personal client base
· Some mentoring opportunities available
· Property Solicitor (8+ PQE)
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
· Interest in working on deals of both high value and low value
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like