- Job Search
- Home Based Residential Conveyancer
Homeworking Residential Conveyancer
With central offices in Leeds and Hull our client can offer a relaxed but professional atmosphere with:
- Homeworking (flexible - you can work fully remote or hybrid)
- high quality training and technical support
- paid days leave on your birthday
- quarterly bonus scheme
- opportunities to work flexibly
and a proven track record for progression within the business (should you want it)!
The majority of their work comes direct from the end client, not referring estate agents and brokers - and they foster relationships of mutual respect with the referrers they do work with. Because they act for 1 in 4 remortgages in England & Wales, much of their sale/purchase business is from repeat customers or people who choose them because of their well-known brand - and you'll enjoy the job security that comes from being part of a global property business, employing 18,000 people internationally.
The culture of our client is determined by their ambitious, committed and friendly people and they are passionate about providing exceptional service to their clients. They have built a wealth of experience within their teams and this encourages support, constant learning and good relations. The growth and development of their people is paramount and training is continually provided to ensure potential is achieved. They are looking for conveyancers at all levels, whether you are just starting out in your career or whether you have many years' experience in this unique industry
If you are a leader in your field and want the opportunity to step away from a business that doesn't value you, we should be talking now. They don't recruit a lot of people, just the best!
We are seeking people who have:
· Previous Residential Conveyancing experience (minimum of 12 months managing a caseload)
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
· Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Experience of working in a high volume environment.
· Work effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
· Good grasp of working within a regulatory environment.
Placing People in Companies Like