- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant, Manchester City Centre
A leading UK law firm with a large network of offices is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to join the team in Manchester.
- Top 50 law firm with offices nationally
- Achieved "Gold Standard" for Investors in People
- The firm's values and culture are at the heartbeat of its practise
- State of the art offices in the heart of Manchester
- Seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join the highly professional team in Manchester
- You will assist in providing quality and comprehensive customer service
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the entirety of the Conveyancing process including post-completion work
- You must have a desire to pursue conveyancing as a career
- A LLB, CILEX or CLC qualification will be beneficial but not essential
- Prior experience within a conveyancing environment
- A basic understanding of the conveyancing life-cycle
- A pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 5.5%
- Generous life assurance cover for peace of mind
- 23 days holiday, option to buy 8 additional holidays and your birthday off
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounted conveyancing and legal advice, for instance for wills and family trusts
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like