- Job Search
- Qualified Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Wilmslow
An opportunity has arisen for a reputable conveyancer to join this boutique firm working within its CQS accredited and friendly residential property team in Cheshire.
- Well established over 80 years ago
- Highly regarded locally with strong links to Cheshire estate agents and referrers
- Retaining a traditional approach with the service it provides to its clients whilst also moving with the times to become the progressive and award winning firm it is today
- Working within a reputable and very experienced residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of clients to include local private clients, returning to the firm on a repeat basis
- Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, new build and shared ownership transactions
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Building strong relationships with clients
- CLC, CILEX or SRA qualified conveyancer with at least 2 years PQE
- A proven background as an established conveyancer handling your own diverse caseload
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary up to £40k and benefits to include market leading bonus scheme, hybrid working and free parking
- Excellent career development opportunities available
- Great quality work in an affluent area
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Katherine Scarff at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like