- Job Search
- Deputy Head of Conveyancing
Deputy Head of Conveyancing - Hybrid
Award winning law firm is recruiting an experienced Solicitor, Legal Exec or Licensed Conveyancer to join its progressive conveyancing team in a non case handling role. The firm provides legal services to a diverse range of clients including private individuals and major national developers. Highly accredited, the firm holds the CQS (conveyancing quality scheme) and has won a number of awards in recent years.
The role is a perfect opportunity for a senior conveyancer looking to step away from handling their own full caseload. You will be responsible for,
- Providing advice and guidance to other fee earners regarding non-standard conveyancing transactions
- Supporting the MLRO and DPO and be the first point of contact for any data protection or AML queries.
- Assisting the Client Services Manager with the investigation of more technical complaints.
- Reviewing legal, process and case law updates, advising on and implementing process and document changes, producing guidance notes where required.
- You must be a a qualified conveyancer with experience in managing or assisting in managing a department
- Experienced in investigating and responding to highly technical complaints
- Used to conducting file audits and reporting on findings
- Experience of dealing with Data Protection and AML issues and queries
- Excellent client care skills
- Experience of using a case management system (we use Proclaim)
A competitive salary circa £45k plus generous benefits package is offered.
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like