- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - North Manchester
My client is seeking an experienced qualified Residential Conveyancer with at least 4 years PQE to help build a new Conveyancing department.
A newly formed conveyancing firm with a case load ready and waiting to go is looking for an experienced conveyancer who is keen to hit the ground running. They are planning to grow quickly with existing referrals, good reputation and targeted marketing campaigns. My client prides themselves on quality and customer service.
Experienced conveyancer either SRA, CLC or Chartered Legal Executive with a minimum of 4 years PQE to join at the beginning of the journey and to become part of their ambitious future.
* Be able to work independently and natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs
* Possess accurate and up-to-date knowledge of Land Law and Residential Property
* Able to follow a syllabus of learning and apply knowledge
* Ability to prioritise, adapt to meet client and business needs, whilst providing excellent quality and customer service
* Excellent verbal and numerical skills
* Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations and provide solutions
* Manage a growing portfolio of cases from beginning to end. Including purchases and sales, freehold and leasehold, new build, unregistered, right to buy, site setup, plot sales, refinance transactions and lease extensions
* Establish priorities and manage deadlines
* Provide an exceptional service to clients
* Deal with legal enquiries
* Build strong relationships with clients and third parties, communicating effectively through timely delivery and resolve issues to ensure delivery of excellent client service
* Build a successful department over the coming years
* Attractive and competitive salary based on experience
* Flexible and home working
* Potential for profit share
* Generous holiday allowance
* Short- and long-term progression opportunities
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Placing People in Companies Like