- Job Search
- Family Legal Secretary
Family Legal Secretary - Leeds
Well-established West Yorkshire law firm requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Family Law team based in Leeds. You will provide secretarial support to a busy Family department handling the full range of family matters, including private and legal aid matters.
Duties will include:
* Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting documents.
* Attending clients both in person and over the phone and providing assistance in a professional and friendly manner.
* Taking messages, booking meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary for Fee Earners.
* Administering files as well as opening files.
* Providing support to other secretaries and Fee Earners, including reception cover.
You will need:
* A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary/Assistant in family matters,
* Good experience of audio and copy typing,
* Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular,
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone,
* To be a team player.
* Salary up to £25,000
* Hybrid working
* Good, long term prospects
Placing People in Companies Like