- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
24th November 2022
Part time Residential Property Fee Earner - North Wales
· A long established regional firm with two offices in North Wales/Cheshire is looking to appoint a residential property fee earner to join its conveyancing team
· The firm is well regarded locally and a large majority of work comes via referral and repeat business
· The firm has established excellent relationships with regional and national agents and referrers and handle a range of conveyancing transactions
· Working within a busy team of conveyancers, you will handle a mixed residential caseload with assistance
· You must be an experienced fee earner with at least 2 years' experience handling a wide variety of residential conveyancing matters
· You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills
· Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, right to buys, remortgages and shared ownership
· Salary DOE and benefits package
· Flexible hybrid working
· Part time hours
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like