- Job Search
- Conveyancing Equity Partner
Conveyancing Equity Partner - Greater Manchester
A well-established, highly regarded practice in Greater Manchester are looking for a Conveyancing Partner to join the business.
This person would have significant influence in the practice as a board member, and would join a successful team focussed on providing excellent service to their long standing client base.
There is a positive team atmosphere and you will be encouraged to develop your career further. Excellent Client facing skills and good team working are essential here, there will be plenty of client contact.
This full-time role will be varied and challenging, where you will work on your own caseload. The successful candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of the conveyancing transaction from inception through to completion with secretarial support.
- Qualified Solicitor or CILEX with at least 5 years PQE
- Strong Residential Property experience, Commercial Property preferred but not essential
- Dedication to providing excellent client service and maintaining existing relationships
- Strong leadership qualities
- Percentage drawing from firm profits
- Free local parking
- Ability to work in a forward thinking environment with real client focus
If you are interested in this rare and exciting residential property role, please contact Lauren at BCL Legal.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like