- Job Search
- Claimant RTA Claims Handler
RTA Claims Handler - Leeds
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a Legal Services team, as a Claimant RTA Claims Handler. The role will be based in Leeds, on a full time, permanent basis.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to a Pre Litigation Team Leader, you will be dealing with a mixed caseload of Pre Litigation, complex, Fast Track claims, Part 8 Litigated cases and have the ability to develop your existing experience to litigate on post whiplash reform cases where quantum and liability are disputed.
Your responsibility will be ensuring clients are provided a high level of customer service and accurate legal advice in accordance with policies and procedures.
You will work to achieve personal and department wide targets whilst adhering to service level agreements.
Skills and Experience:
· Fast Track RTA claims handling experience with Personal injury, within an insurance company or law firm environment.
· Excellent working knowledge of the MOJ Pre Action Protocol and Civil Procedure Rules for Personal Injury Claims.
· Salary up to £30,000
· Home Working: Hybrid model (2 days from the office, 3 days from home)
· Working hours: 35 hour per week (Monday - Friday)
· 50% off home, motor and pet insurance plus free travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover
· Additional optional Health and Dental insurance
· EV car scheme allows all colleagues to lease a brand new electric or plug-in hybrid car in a tax efficient way.
· Generous holidays
· Buy as you earn share scheme
· Employee discounts and cashback
Placing People in Companies Like