- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Manchester
Our client is a leading conveyancing firm, based in the heart of Manchester. They are looking for senior conveyancers with strong fee earning experience. Read on for further details.
· A market leading conveyancing specialist that places a huge emphasis on supporting the development and progression of its staff
· You will be welcomed into a friendly and vibrant office environment where there is a real 'team' feel with lots of social events planned throughout the year
· Conveyancers, at all levels, are offered a huge amount of support, with a very transparent approach to progression
· You will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion with support from the wider business
· Experience of freehold/leasehold sale and purchase matters is required
· Applications welcome from conveyancers ideally with at least 5 years experience
· Must be an experienced fee earner capable of working without supervision
· You must have previous experience of handling a residential property caseload to include sale and purchases files
· Market Leading salary up to £45k plus bonus, OTE £55k
· Generous benefits package
· Hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
· Genuine progression pathways supported by exceptional in-house legal training academy
· Strong social and corporate responsibility with many events planned throughout the year
· A strong and stable stream of varied work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like