- Job Search
- Costs Draftsperson
A new opportunity has arisen at a leading Manchester city centre law firm who are looking to recruit a costs draftsperson to handle a caseload of legal costs files.
This dedicated costs team handle a range of work including court of protection, commercial litigation, clinical negligence and personal injury law. You will sit amongst market leaders handling a caseload of your own claimant legal costs. This is a rare opportunity for a hungry and ambitious individual to join one of the best costs team in the city.
You will handle a varied caseload of costs files
The files will range from Personal Injury, Court of Protection, Commercial and Solicitor/Client matters
You will be expected to prepare and deal with;
- Bills of Costs
- Replies and/or Points of Dispute
- Costs Budgets
- Experienced in handling your own costs caseload
- Excellent IT skills including experience in using Microsoft office
- Able to demonstrate commitment and the ability to work to own initiative
- Up to date knowledge of the Civil Procedural Rules
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day a week
- Opportunity to join a team who handle brilliant quality work and offer excellent support and training.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like