- Job Search
- Costs Draftsperson/Negotiator - Fully remote
Costs Draftsperson/Negotiator - Fully remote
My client is a top, niche practice looking to recruit Costs draftspeople and negotiators at all levels. This role can be offered on a fully remote basis and training can be provided if you are looking to expand your skillset.
- Costs specialists focussing on Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence matters
- Looking to grow over the next 12 months
- Drafting schedules and bills of costs in paying party matters
- Preparing costs budgets (if/when required)
- Dealing with all aspects of the detailed assessment procedure: drafting PODs/Replies, preparing Part 8 costs only proceedings and Provisional/Detailed Assessment requests (if/when required)
- Negotiating settlement of costs and dealing with any issues arising
- Salary up to £50,000
- Flexible, remote working
- Advanced training provided throughout employment
Please contact Lauren Tootell @ BCL Legal for more details.
Placing People in Companies Like