- Job Search
- Conveyancing Director
CONVEYANCING DIRECTOR - GREATER MANCHESTER
Are you a highly experienced residential property solicitor or licensed conveyancer looking to step away from managing a caseload?
This top firm is looking for an approachable, technically strong conveyancer to join its busy Greater Manchester based team. This role will involve the people management, supervision and technical support of 3 teams and can be offered on a hybrid basis.
- Well established property specialists
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Highly accredited for providing excellent customer service with their teams of experienced professionals
- Excellent work/life balance
- Providing technical support to the conveyancers within the team
- Checking off title approvals
- People management
- You must be a qualified solicitor or licensed conveyancer
- You must been keen to assist others and have an enthusiastic outlook
- You must be technically very strong
- Salary up to £50,000
- Opportunity to work from home 3 days a week
- Modern, forward thinking firm focused on providing great client satisfaction
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like