- Job Search
- Lease Extension Case Manager
Lease Extension Fee Earner - Cheshire
Our client is a Property specialist law firm with a well known and highly respected conveyancing team. Due to expansion and growth they are recruiting an experienced lease extension fee earner to join their busy and dynamic team. This a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the leading providers of legal services to the residential property and remortgage markets.
Specifically handling a lease extension caseload, the successful candidate will have experience handling cases dealing with both statutory and non-statutory lease extensions.
* Responsible for managing a large caseload, including lease extensions and potentially some remortgage files to run simultaneously with the lease extension cases.
* Advise on both statutory lease extensions and voluntary lease extension matters.
* Liaise affectively with other Departments in the business including our remortgage and conveyancing teams.
* Responsible for file from opening through to completion, dealing with complex enquiries and ensuring that all files are progressed in a timely manner.
* Provide an exceptional service to clients and third parties, building strong relationships and keeping them regularly updated of progress.
* Responsibility to ensure that all allocated files are maintained in good order in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
* Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
* Ensure that all files are billed correctly with the appropriate fees and on completion funds are sent to the correct place.
* Independently establish priorities, manage deadlines and deliver against targets.
* Conveyancer with 2+ years' previous lease extension experience.
* The ability to run lease extension cases from beginning to end unsupervised.
* The ability to ensure that files are run in an orderly manner with minimum administrative and accounting errors.
* An Enthusiastic team-player and natural self-starter able to work on own initiative.
* Strong communication skills with an enthusiasm for delivering a high level of customer service
* Excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and numerical skills.
* Hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
* Competitive salary and benefits package
Placing People in Companies Like