- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor - North Manchester
An opportunity has arisen for a reputable conveyancer to join this boutique firm working within its CQS accredited and friendly residential property team in North Manchester.
- Tight knit team which has grown rapidly over the last 5 years
- Strong links to Manchester estate agents and referrers
- Retaining a traditional approach with the service it provides to its clients whilst also moving with the times to become the progressive, forward thinking firm it is today
- Working within a reputable and very experienced residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of clients to include local private clients, returning to the firm on a repeat basis
- Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, new build and shared ownership transactions
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Building strong relationships with clients
- CLC, CILEX or SRA qualified conveyancer ideally with at least 5 years PQE
- A proven background as an established conveyancer handling your own diverse caseload
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Excellent career development opportunities available
- Great quality work
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like