- Job Search
- Conveyancing Partner
Residential Property Senior Associate/Partner - Manchester or Cheshire
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the country's largest and fastest growing full-service law firms. A Top 150 firm in lawyer numbers it covers all areas that a business, individual or family might need. Acting for a variety of clients, this top national firm act for well known names and are often instructed to act on behalf of high net worth individuals in complex property transactions.
Based in Manchester or Cheshire, you will be an experienced Residential Property Solicitor who will be given the opportunity to build and grow your own team in a secure and supportive environment. You will have worked in similar role previously and posess and good understanding of what is required to build a successful Conveyancing department.
- Qualified Residential Property Solicitor ideally with 5+ years PQE
- Must have a following
- Experience managing a full, varied conveyancing caseload
- Experience managing or overseeing a conveyancing department is preferred but not essential
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunity to build and manage your own team/department
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal as soon as possible.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like