- Job Search
- Conveyancing Solicitor
8th November 2023
Residential Property Solicitor - Warrington
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solicitor to join this boutique firm working within its CQS accredited and friendly residential property team in Cheshire.
- Established over 30 years ago
- Highly regarded locally with strong links to Cheshire estate agents and referrers
- Emphasis on giving all their clients expert advice and quality service.
- Focus on training all staff to the highest levels in order to provide outstanding service
- Working within a reputable and very experienced residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of clients to include local private clients, returning to the firm on a repeat basis
- Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, new build and shared ownership transactions
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Building strong relationships with clients and referrers
- Conveyancing Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
- A proven background as an established conveyancer handling your own diverse caseload
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary up to £50k and benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Potential for hybrid working after successful settling in period
- Great quality work in an affluent area
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like