- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property - Senior Associate - International Firm - Manchester City Centre
International property specialist firm providing a high quality service to clients including banks, high net worth individuals, investors and landlords
Due to expansion in the North the firm are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join the team who will handle a caseload to include:
· House and flat, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold properties, registered and unregistered properties, mortgages and equity release, buy-to-let properties, help to buy, lettings, planning, new plot purchases and SDLT
· Building and maintaining effective client relationships
· Solid academic record
· Extensive New Build experience
· Experienced Solicitor with 6+ years' experience in high net worth residential conveyancing
· Business development experience
· The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise a busy conveyancing caseload and meet deadlines
· Have good communication skills and be a strong team player
· Possess extensive IT abilities
· Salary up to £85,000
· Hybrid working (remote in the initial months)
· Progression opportunities including partnership in the future
· You would be working with a team which offers a structured career development framework
· This firm is proud of its success in promoting and developing its lawyers and actively supports working parents
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, alternatively you can call Lauren at BCL Legal
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like