- Job Search
- RTA Litigator
RTA Litigator - Merseyside
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Litigator to join a dedicated personal injury law firm based in Merseyside.
They have an outstanding team of Solicitors who are renowned for their expertise in Personal Injury, Employment Law, Foreign Injuries and even catastrophic events.
The firm deal with very high quality RTA (within the new reforms), Credit hire and personal injury cases and have grown steadily over the past few years. As a result they are now looking for a Solicitor/Fee Earner with experience of working in a fast paced, cost driven environment.
· Handle an interesting and complex mix of Fast Track RTA cases
· Undertaking discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to achieve rapid and appropriate settlements and apportionment of costs.
· Undertaking Court Telephone Hearings
· Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems
· Correspondence and telephone calls
· Reviewing files
· Being part of the support for junior staff
· 2+ Years' experience in RTA claims handling.
· Experience with Credit hire very desirable
· Experience either within or outside of the MOJ Portal process.
· Confident in litigating matters from start to Finish.
· Excellent customer care skills.
· Hard working and able to work from own initiative with minimal supervision.
· Salary up to £35,000
· Bonus scheme
· Hybrid working (or fully remote working dependant on location)
· Free parking
Placing People in Companies Like