- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor - Cheshire
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced residential property solicitor with one of the leading commercial firms in Cheshire. You'll be rewarded with high quality, varied work and an excellent culture. You would be joining a fantastic and very highly regarded team within this award winning firm.
This firm prides itself on excellent customer focus and client care whilst providing first rate legal advice. You will be joining a firm with foundations based on trust, transparency and professional but approachable legal advisors.
You will be responsible for a full residential caseload including some more complex matters.
Responsibilities will include:
· Advising on the sales and purchases of a full range of residential property matter, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties
· Dealing with more complex residential property transactions
· Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries
· Identifying and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs
· You must be a qualified solicitor with experience within Residential Property
· You must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the technical aspects of conveyancing with the ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role offering exposure to high quality work in a progressive and collaborative environment. Some of the benefits you will be rewarded with include:
· Competitive salary up to £50,000 and strong wider benefits package
· Hybrid working
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· Good progression opportunities and a great work life balance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please call Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like