- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant (Polish Speaking)
Polish speaking Property Assistant - Cheshire
An opportunity has arisen for an Polish speaking legal assistant with one of the leading commercial firms in Cheshire. You'll be rewarded with high quality, varied work and an excellent culture. You would be joining a fantastic and very highly regarded team within this award winning firm.
This firm prides itself on excellent customer focus and client care whilst providing first rate legal advice. You will be joining a firm with foundations based on trust, transparency and professional but approachable legal advisors.
· You will be responsible for assisting the busy Property department with with day to day administrative tasks.
· You will be answering calls, email and postal correspondence
· Any other tasks delegated to you by the department
· You must be a fluent Polish speaker
· You must have the ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
· You must be enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role offering exposure to high quality work in a progressive and collaborative environment. Some of the benefits you will be rewarded with include:
· Competitive salary and strong wider benefits package
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· Good progression opportunities and a great work life balance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please call Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like