- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant/Junior Fee Earner
Conveyancing Assistant, Rochdale
This highly regarded high street firm is looking to strengthen its Property offering and is looking to appoint a conveyancing assistant to work alongside an experienced conveyancer.
· This is an ideal opportunity if you have gained experience within residential property in either an assistant or paralegal capacity
· You work closely with an experienced fee earner and will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of a wide range of conveyancing transactions
· You must have excellent customer service skills and knowledge of the conveyancing process from inception to completion
· Opportunities are also available for senior level assistants who wish to handle a small caseload of sale files
· This high street law firm offers a high quality service to its repeat clients and has strong links with the local market. Having been around a number of years you will be joining a firm grounded on traditional values.
· A friendly and vibrant team environment with a focus on quality work
· Centrally located with good transport links
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday)
· Completive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like