- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Newcastle City Centre
A national firm are looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their growing team in Newcastle.
A full-service law firm serving clients throughout the UK and further afield. The firm has an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality partner-led advice with exceptional personal service. They strive to achieve the best outcomes for clients by working collaboratively, recognising and respecting the different perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. It is an open, supportive and friendly working environment where the people feel valued and can develop their careers and achieve their professional ambitions.
- Managing varied caseload from inception to completion
- Providing advice and guidance to clients (by email, telephone or in face to face meetings) on all aspects of the conveyancing process;
- Liaising with estate agents, mortgage lenders, Land Registry and third party solicitors;
- Drafting and amending all documentation supporting the conveyancing transaction, including advice notes, letters and other post completion and registration documents;
- Adhering to any agreed client service standards;
- Contributing to business development initiatives.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in running a caseload of all types of residential property transactions.
- Experience dealing with clients and managing your own caseload.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise, cope under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- The ability to manage expectations across a wide range of competing needs.
- Attention to detail, a good work ethic, a willingness to cover a variety of tasks and work outside core hours on occasion if necessary.
- Good communication and IT skills are essential.
- Competitive salary which will be commensurate with experience
- Bonus scheme
- 6% pension
- Subsidised parking
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
and much more
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like