- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
16th November 2023
Conveyancing Assistant - Chester
- The firm is a friendly, down to earth solicitors offering high quality legal advice and an outstanding service to business and private clients. Offering a full range of legal services its aim is to strive to be different and to offer new and innovative processes to its clients.
- The residential property team acts on behalf of large referrers and also private clients in the local community and handles sales & purchases, remortgaging, co-ownership and help to buy.
- Based in the Chester office, the role will involve working within a well established conveyancing team assisting with the day to day assisting with a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious conveyancing assistant to work within a highly experienced team in a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within conveyancing is essential
- Excellent client care skills and attention to detail are key to this role
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent career progression
- Supportive team environment
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like