- Job Search
- Residential Property Fee Earner
Residential Property Fee Earner - Shrewsbury or Telford
Established regional firm are looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join their property team.
As the successful candidate you will be expected to run your own case load of domestic conveyancing matters and should enjoy working to and achieving deadlines within a busy office environment. You will be skilled at dealing with clients, professionals, referrers and other third parties to provide an excellent conveyancing service and have a willingness to take part in business generation and development.
- Dealing with a broad spectrum of residential property work including sales and purchases, leasehold, remortgages, new build work and transfers of equity
- Demonstrate astute technical knowledge and the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct in respect of referrals and of the Money Laundering Regulations
You will have:
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Exceptional file management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience of Landlord & Tenant matters and leasehold extensions is preferred but not essential
On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right applicant.
If you wish to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like