- Job Search
- Solicitor - Housing Management - Chorley or Leeds
Housing Solicitor | Chorley or Leeds | Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
This leading Legal 500 law firm with offices nationwide is growing its established housing team. With over 400 staff, this firm has clients within both the public and private sector. Due to an increase in workload, the team is seeking a Solicitor or CILEX to join its busy and dynamic team. With a bright, energetic, innovative and supportive culture, this is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor or CILEX to join this forward-thinking, friendly and pragmatic team of lawyers.
Joining a highly reputable and hardworking team, you will act as a housing management solicitor working on a varied and growing caseload for registered providers of social housing. You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients providing first class legal advice and assist in growing the business further from existing clients in addition to attracting new clients.
You will handle your own caseload of housing management/lease hold matters as well as working closely with the partners and other solicitors on business development opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as a housing solicitor or legal executive specialising in housing management/leaseholds. In addition, you will also have the following;
· Qualified solicitor or CILEX and be technically proficient in housing management
· Confident networking and undertaking business development
· Ability to work on your own initiative and demonstrate excellent time management
· Prior experience in tribunal and court advocacy is advantageous
As well as the opportunity to work alongside reputable and pragmatic lawyers, you will be rewarded with;
· Competitive salary dependant on experience.
· Generous holiday allowance with incremental increase in line with service
· Flexible working within an agile working culture
· Life assurance/private medical insurance
· Corporate gym membership scheme
· Interest free season ticket loan
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018