- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor - Cheshire/Derbyshire
· Employment Solicitor in a multi office, highly regarded firm.
· Providing practical, forward thinking advice to business clients to help them optimise their Employment and HR arrangements/processes and achieve their business objectives whilst remaining complaint with UK Employment Legislation.
· You will be expected to advise personal clients on a range of Employment Law matters including Settlement Agreements.
· You are expected to take an active role in the continuing growth and development of the department, and our client offering, actively seeking new business opportunities and attending networking events. This may involve your active participation in delivering training workshops and seminars.
· Agile working available
· This is an excellent opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a highly regarded firm & further their career.
· Competitive salary and inclusive culture
· Qualified Employment Solicitor 2 years PQE+
· Good varied employment experience
· Experience working within a reputable employment team
· Enthusiam to progress and learn
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018