- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive - Cheshire
Private Client Legal Executive/Solicitor - Cheshire/Derbyshire
· Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive in a multi office, highly regarded firm.
· Assisting the Head of Department on a varied caseload with secretarial support.
· You are expected to take an active role in the continuing growth and development of the department, actively seeking new business opportunities and attending networking events. This may involve your active participation in delivering training workshops and seminars.
· Inclusive culture
· This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a highly regarded firm & further their career.
· Competitive salary
· Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2-3 years PQE
· Willingness to learn
· Experience working within a reputable Private Client team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018