- Job Search
- Debt Recovery Litigation Paralegal
13th September 2021
Debt Recovery Paralegal
One of our clients who are a rapidly growing law firm, are looking for a Debt Recovery Paralegal, circa £30k, twice a month in the office! WILL RETRAIN A PI PARALEGAL
This rapidly growing law firm specialise in high volume debt recovery and litigation with exciting plans to grow their workforce and services.
As a Fee Earner/Paralegal you will be working to support the Head of Department (Legal) as well as the firm in delivering excellent customer services to ensure the needs and expectations of their clients and consumers are satisfied.
* As a Paralegal you will be working in our Legal Department focussing on Debt recovery
You will be responsible for:
* A bulk caseload of small/fast claims track cases arising from various utility companies/small loans companies.
* Dealing with fast track cases
* Assessing liability and quantum
* Drafting Witness Statements, Replies to Defences, further and better particulars, applications and more complex defences to counterclaims
* Handling general file queries
* Preparing cases for Court
* Undertaking mediation
Qualifications and Experience:
· Debt recovery experience ideally
Will consider a PI Paralegal with a minimum of 2 years experience interesting in retraining into a new area of litigation.
· Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
· A keen eye for detail
If you have solid experience in Debt Recovery/PI matters, and you are looking to improve and widen your career prospects; then we have an excellent opportunity for you with a top rated law firm.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018