- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
22nd September 2021
Contentious Probate Legal Executive/Solicitor - Cheshire
· Contentious Probate Solicitor/Legal Executive in a highly regarded boutique firm.
· You will be joining an established team taking on a caseload of existing files.
· You are expected to take an active role in the continuing growth and development of the department, actively seeking new business opportunities and attending networking events. This may involve your active participation in delivering training workshops and seminars.
· Inclusive culture
· Flexible working / work from home
· This is an excellent opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a highly regarded firm & further their career.
· Competitive salary and bonus
· Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2-3 years PQE
· Ability to work without supervision
· Experience working within a reputable team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018