- Job Search
- File Opener
13th October 2021
File Opener - Altrincham
An Award winning Personal Injury firm is looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join their New Claims department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving firm located in the heart of Altrincham town centre with easy and accessible transport routes. The firm has a strong culture of developing Paralegals and Trainees and a solid strategy in place for future growth.
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate.
· Capture and assess potential new claims.
· Manage our client's initial claim journey and expectations
· Proficiently investigate and assess potential new claims
· Allocate new claims to the Fee Earners and accurately manage case capacity.
· Excellent client care service skills
· Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Some experience working within the Personal Injury sector and/or claims handling would be preferable
· Some weekend work will be required.
· Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own workload
· Confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly excel.
Added extras and benefits
· Flexible working
· Great progression and training contract opportunities
· Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018