- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
10th November 2021
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
Legal 500 listed law firm that prides itself on taking an independent approach to residential conveyancing, where lawyers take pride in managing the full cycle of files. The firm work with a number of high net worth clients, with a large percentage of its work coming from London and the South East.
This unique Residential Conveyancer opportunity involves:
* Managing a caseload of residential property files; varied caseload including shared ownership with a large percentage in London and South East.
* Applications welcomed from qualified solicitors, licensed conveyancers or legal executives with extensive, high quality legal and procedural skills.
* Knowledge of shared ownership and leasehold would be beneficial but not essential.
* Strong client management and communication skills.
* Be able to work well in a team, as well as independently.
A highly competitive salary and the opportunity to handle high quality conveyancing work within a successful team.
Opportunities for legal qualifications and other advancement
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like