- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant/Secretary
10th November 2021
A highly regarded traditional practice in Wolverhampton are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant/Secretary to assist their busy department.
The successful candidate will provide support to the team assisting on a varied caseload from instruction through to completion.
Duties will include assisting with:
* Issuing Sale Contract Packs
* Identifying and obtaining missing documentation from a review of a file dealing with sale enquiries
* Obtaining redemption statements, preparing Draft Completion Statements and arrange completions
* Undertaking relevant searches and prepare Search reports
* Drafting Transfer Deeds
* Prepare Mortgage Reports
* Liaise with clients and third parties
* Request Redemption statements
* Experience in a conveyancing department
* Enthusiasm to learn and develop in the legal profession
In return, the firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like