- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Property Fee Earner - Manchester City Centre
- Very well regarded national firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture
- Agile working available
- Fantastic new offices in the Spinningfields district of Manchester
To provide legal support to our busy residential team within our real estate department, with a particular focus the supervision of junior fee earners dealing with plot conveyancing (open market and shared ownership), right to buy sales, staircasing transactions and residential acquisitions for specific key clients.
- Excellent academic record
- Residential Property Fee Earner with at least 2 years experience
- Plot conveyancing experience preferred
- Commercial approach
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like