- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cumbria
A rare opportunity for an experienced conveyancer to join a well respected firm working within a friendly property team in Cumbria.
- Long established regional firm with offices across Cumbria
- Multi-discipline firm offering quality advice in various areas of law
- Providing informative legal services to a range of commercial and personal clients
- A friendly and reputable team of experts offering a tailored legal service
- Working within a collaborative team managing a varied caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, new build, unregistered title property, sale/purchase of leasehold flats.
- Exposure to high value, prestige property work
- Maintaining and building good professional working relationships with clients
- A proven background in a similar residential property role handling your own conveyancing caseload
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like