- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer | Popular Regional Firm | North Yorkshire |
A popular regional firm are seeking to hire a Residential Conveyancer to bolster their Property offering in North Yorkshire. This role is offered either part time or full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Legal 500 listed law firm with a number of offices across North and East Yorkshire
- Fantastic reputation in the legal market
- Winners of the North East and Yorkshire Regional Firm of The Year
You will be working closely with the Partners in the office, meaning that this role offers a unique opportunity for career development.
Their office is based in a largely agricultural area with a wide catchment encompassing a diverse client base. The role requires an ability to assist in the further development of the firm's Property offering. Working out of the firm's main commercial office in York, when required, will provide the opportunity to work alongside and integrate with the core Property team.
The successful candidate will work on matter such as, but not limited to:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases;
- New build;
- Transfers of Equity;
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years' experience in handling the full remit of Residential Property matters
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to build new and long lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to manage a highly diverse workload
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to work within a highly regarded law firm in North Yorkshire
- Flexible hours and location will be considered
- Agile working options available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like