- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant - Leeds - £1000 welcome bonus!
A well established Conveyancing specialist firm are looking for experienced Conveyancing Assistants to join their busy team.
With central offices in Leeds and Hull they offer a relaxed but professional atmosphere with:
- The potential for hybrid working 2 days in the office, 3 working from home
- High quality training and technical support
- Paid days leave on your birthday
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Opportunities to work flexibly
- Great progression
Not just another volume conveyancing firm!
The majority of work comes direct from the end client, not referring estate agents and brokers - they foster relationships of mutual respect with the referrers they do work with. They act for 1 in 4 remortgages in England & Wales so much of their sale/purchase business is from repeat customers or people who choose them because of the well-known brand - and you'll enjoy the job security that comes from being part of a global property business, employing 18,000 people internationally.
The culture is determined by ambitious, committed and friendly people and they are passionate about providing exceptional service to their clients. We have built a wealth of experience within their teams and this encourages support, constant learning and good relations. The growth and development of their people is paramount and training is continually provided to ensure potential is achieved.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
· Good data input skills.
· Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
· Good attention to detail.
· Good organisational skills.
· Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
· Experience of working in a high volume environment.
· Ideally 6 months experience within Residential Conveyancing
Please apply now if interested.
Placing People in Companies Like