- Job Search
- Property Paralegal
Property Paralegal - Graduate Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Paralegal to join a well respected high street law firm in Leeds.
The head of property is looking for a paralegal to assist them with the administrative and secretarial side to their busy caseload.
· Dealing with initial client enquiries to provide quotes for legal services
· Client care letters, protocol documents to ensure matters can proceed
· Dealing with client enquiries over the phone & via email to provide satisfactory client service
· Sending correspondence to clients and other solicitors
· Searches and enquires on properties
· Updating firm databases
· Setting up meetings - face-to-face or via zoom
· Completion of SDLT forms and submission
· Filing Companies House documentation & registration of appropriate forms
· Land registry forms and documents such as AP1, FR1, AS1 and dealing with requisitions etc.
The successful candidate will ideally have completed their LPC or have aspirations to complete the LPC. You will be an strong typist and be able to work under minimal supervision.
For more information on this position please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like