- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Trainee or Experienced Conveyancer - Manchester City Centre
BCL Legal are working with a regional firm on a position in their Residential Property team. The firm boasts high net worth clients, and can offer a unique opportunity to form close relationships with clients within a supportive team.
· Conveyancing position working within a forward thinking and supportive team.
· Caseload between 50 and 60 files with a specific focus on client satisfaction
· Excellent variety of work, including freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, some shared ownership and new build work.
· Working within a close team, with excellent career prospects.
· Excellent culture, with a strong staff retention rate.
· Hybrid working - 1 day in the office per week
· Supportive environment, with exceptional opportunities for career development within a supportive team.
· Client facing position.
· Ideally experience running a caseload of varied residential property transactions (training will be provided for junior conveyancers/assistants)
· Interest in building client relationships and getting involved in business development with the team.
· Focus on giving excellent client satisfaction
For more information regarding this role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like