- Job Search
- Senior Associate - Residential Property
Residential Property - Senior Associate
Top 40 law firm - Manchester City Centre
International firm providing a full range of legal services to clients including banks, property companies, care home operators, public and private companies, local and central government departments, NHS trusts and individuals.
This Conveyancing team provide a range of services to high net worth Private Clients.
Due to an exciting and developing workload they are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Property Fee Earner to join the team who will handle a caseload to include:
· House and flat, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold properties, registered and unregistered properties, mortgages and equity release, buy-to-let properties, help to buy, lettings, planning, new plot purchases and SDLT
· Building and maintaining effective client relationships
· Solid academic record;
· Experienced conveyancer with 6+ years' experience in high net worth residential conveyancing
· Business development experience
· The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise a busy conveyancing caseload and meet deadlines
· Have good communication skills and be a strong team player
· Possess extensive IT abilities
· Salary £66,000+
· You would be working with a team which offers a structured career development framework
· This firm is proud of its success in promoting and developing its lawyers and actively supports working parents
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, alternatively you can call Lauren at BCL Legal
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like