- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor | Strong National Firm | 4+ PQE | Leeds
A leading national firm are looking for a 4+ PQE Solicitor to join the professional indemnity team based in Leeds City Centre.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Leading and prestigious firm
- Supportive and well-experienced team
- Legal 500 ranked, Tier 1 for Professional Negligence
- Listed as one of the "Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For" for the last 18 years - the only law firm to achieve this
- Acting for Solicitors, construction professionals, accountants, insurance brokers, financial advisers and surveyors
- The team also handles a significant number of coverage investigations for insurers
- Strong support from the wider national professional indemnity team
- Provide high quality and commercially focused advice
- Supervision of junior team members
- Senior or Principle Associate level
- Good academics
- Strong analytical skills
- Lateral thinking and problem solving skills
- Clear enthusiasm for professional indemnity
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits package
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- Healthy work/life balance
If you are a skilled Professional Indemnity Solicitor seeking a new position within a highly ranked national firm then this is a great opportunity for you.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite the right fit, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like