- Job Search
- Business Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor
24th November 2022
Business Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor | 2-9 PQE | Popular Regional Firm | Leeds
A leading regional firm with an outstanding reputation seeks an experienced Solicitor to bolster their Business Restructuring and Insolvency team in Leeds. This opportunity is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Join a Tier 1 team led by four well-established Partners
- Act for an enviable client list
- Act on a broad range of high quality work
- Supportive and experienced team
The successful candidate will undertake high quality, contentious work , covering a range of elements involved in restructuring and insolvency, including:
- Negligence claims against accountants and insolvency professionals
- Working with banks, asset-based lenders and other financial stakeholders
- Investigating and pursuing fraud claims
- Acting for insolvency practitioners or specialist insolvency funders in respect of litigation coming out of administration/liquidation/bankruptcies
- Acting for and against directors of insolvent companies
- Defending director disqualification proceedings
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to truly take the next step in their career with high quality work and a supportive environment with strong team culture.
- You will be professional and articulate 2-9 PQE Solicitor with relevant experience.
- Commercial litigation and/or insolvency litigation experience within a national or strong regional firm
- Capable of building and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Strong commercial awareness
- Motivated and ambitious
- Highly competitive salary and benefits structure similar to the top tier
- Profit share
- A friendly and sociable firm that is known for its strong culture of communication and collaboration
- High quality work to rival top tier teams
- Lovely modern central Leeds offices
If you would like to apply for this Business Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor role, please send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like