- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor | NQ-4 PQE | Strong National Firm | Leeds
An award winning national firm are seeking to strengthen their offering with a new Property Litigation Solicitor in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a full time basis, with agile working available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Large national firm based in Leeds city centre
- Property disputes team is well-established and supportive
- Have seen significant growth and are forecasting further growth into 2023
- High quality work for public and private sector clients
- Supportive, friendly and ambitious team
You'll have the opportunity to work as part of a strong national team whilst working on a mixed caseload of property disputes work. The team acts for clients in both the public and private sector including NHS trusts, local authorities, owner managed businesses and social landlords. The team in Leeds works mainly on housing disrepair work, estate management, possessions and rent recovery
The successful candidate will be at least NQ+ with a solid grounding in Housing Disrepair matters, a strong academic profile and an enthusiastic team player.
They are keen to hear from those with excellent communication, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Excellent training
- Exposure to varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like