- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor | Senior Associate | Leeds | 3+ PQE | Progressive International Firm
An exciting opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Dynamic and growing international team
- High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated property disputes lawyers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on high quality disputes with colleagues who are leading specialists in the sector.
This role will consist of all types of commercial property disputes, such as lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), restrictive covenants, break options, dilapidations, rights of way, boundary disputes, trespass, nuisance, telecoms, possession and insolvency related issues.
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Experienced Property Litigation Solicitor (ideally 3+ PQE)
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like