- Job Search
- Health and Safety Regulatory Solicitor
24th January 2023
Health and Safety Regulatory Solicitor | 1-6PQE | Leading International Firm | Leeds
An industry leading, international firm is looking to expand their Regulatory team in Leeds. This opportunity offers fantastic career development and progression within a well-established team of specialists.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- International law firm
- Over 30 specialist regulatory Solicitors
- Legal 500 ranked Top-tier across 37 different practice areas
- Offering high levels of flexibility and a great work life balance
- Friendly, supportive and sociable team
- Work includes advising insurers' policyholders and corporate clients in relation to investigations and prosecutions by a wide range of regulators including the Police, Health and Safety Executive, Environment Agency, CQC and Local Authorities
- Providing advice and defence on a number of high-profile investigations and in cases involving a range of health and safety, fire and other regulatory breaches
- Diverse range of clients providing top-quality instructions
- 1-6 PQE, with previous health and safety, or regulatory experience
- Ambitious and motivated
- Keen to progress within a strong firm with international reach
- Have good relationship and client handling skills, commensurate with your experience
- Keen on career development and progression
- Well-rounded, and competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid working, as standard
- Flex Forward policy - relaxed core hours, and can flex the rest across the day and week
- Professional Funding Scheme - to complete legal or business qualifications relevant to your role
- Regular in person and remote social events
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1-6PQE Health and Safety Regulatory Solicitor to join a strong, international team offering the highest quality work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page on our website.
Placing People in Companies Like