- Job Search
- Non-Financial (EHS) Regulatory Solicitor
Non-Financial Regulatory Solicitor | Tier-1 International Firm |Leeds (3+ PQE) | £60-£85,000
Tier-1 international commercial firm seeks a Regulatory Solicitor to join its exceptional team in Leeds. The new Non-Financial Regulatory Solicitor will have the opportunity to handle a range of high-calibre work within a well-established, market leading and supportive team.
The Firm and Team
- Consistently rated top-tier by the Legal 500 across various teams
- Market-leading team
- The team is ambitious and handles regulatory work for national and international clients, many of who are household names, operating across almost every sector
- This opportunity offers significant opportunity for advancement within a supportive and collaborative team
Clients include major international businesses in all sectors and many household names where they provide ongoing support on a trusted advisor basis. Please see below some examples of work you will cover:
- Working on some of the UK's largest and most complex health and safety investigations
- Representing numerous clients in relation to environmental compliance and enforcement matters including pollution, waste and permitting matters
-Providing rapid response service to clients dealing with major workplace safety incidents
- Advising numerous clients on complex regulatory matters
- Representing clients in corporate transactions and supportive them to understand and comply with their regulatory obligations
Who are they looking for?
- 3+ PQE
- Experience of working on high-calibre non-financial regulatory matters, in particular health, safety and environmental mattes
- Keen to develop their technical and commercial skills and the drive to build their client base, with appropriate support
- A desire to take on responsibility for their own clients and deals, within a supportive environment
What can they offer?
- Top tier remuneration package
- Sociable working environment within a down to earth but professional firm
- High quality work
- A genuine opportunity to progress
If you're feeling frustrated in your current firm, perhaps feeling that progression is limited or you're not being given enough responsibility, please get in contact to find out more.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like