- Job Search
- In House Regulatory Counsel
In House Regulatory Counsel | Strong National Firm | Leeds | 2-12PQE
UK Top 100 national firm is recruiting a lawyer to join the In House Regulatory team at its offices based in Leeds.
If you have an interest in compliance and regulatory matters, and have been considering whether an in house role would be right for you then this is a fantastic opportunity.
Assisting the In House Regulatory Counsel in the management of their workload to include:
- Promoting, embedding and supporting the Firm's risk management culture and providing advice to Partners and employees on risk and regulatory matters
- Assisting in the drafting and updating of the Firm's extensive policies and procedures
- Supporting the management of any referrals to regulatory authorities
- Supporting lawyers to mitigate risk in their day to day legal practice, researching issues and giving clear, concise guidance and advice
- Applying knowledge of SRA guidance and obligations to ensure Firmwide compliance with SRA rules, regulations and legislation and reviewing breaches
- A broad knowledge of the regulatory environment affecting law firms
- Experience gained in a similar role is preferred, but not essential
- Strong knowledge and experience of practical application of SRA Standards and Regulations
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Good working culture - collaborative environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like