- Job Search
- In-house property solicitor
14th November 2019
In-house property solicitor
A rare in-house opportunity has arisen for a property / real estate solicitor looking to begin a career in-house, working for a leading national property business listed on the London Stock Exchange. Full time role, based near Birmingham.
Our client is a leading national property business, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
They work on exciting urban regeneration and property development projects, building and completing thousands of homes each year.
They have been involved in the development of high-quality homes for many decades and have picked up a host of design awards during that time.
They have dedicated offices across the UK and they are now looking for a property / real estate solicitor to join their well-established in-house legal team in the Midlands, close to Birmingham.
The role - In-house property solicitor
Working within a large and supportive legal team, you will be responsible for:
· Land acquisition and development, principally residential in nature;
· Site set-ups and associated documents;
· Section 106 and Highways Act Agreements;
· Affordable Housing sales and disposals;
· Collating, reporting and managing relevant documentations;
· Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and instructions.
· Full time role based close to Birmingham
Applicants for the position of In-house property solicitor should have the following qualities:
· Be a property / real estate solicitor who is looking to gain or further their in-house experience working for a leading property company;
· Possess residential or commercial development property experience;
· Have existing experience handling complex and high-value site acquisition, site set-up and development projects, ideally residential in nature;
· Have c. 2-4 years PQE, ideally gained at a leading law firm or equivalent in-house legal department.
Competitive basic salary
Fantastic benefits package including car allowance, bonus and pension contribution.
This is a unique opportunity for a property lawyer looking to move in-house.
If this role interests you, please contact Miriam Ahmad at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or +447837630530
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018